Translate

domenica 1 dicembre 2013

Saturday outfits.

Ieri pomeriggio ho indossato un outfit molto semplice ma, allo stesso tempo, con qualche dettaglio.


Yesterday afternoon I wore an outfit very simple but at the same time, with some details.


Jumper: Zara
Denim Shirt: Stradivarious
Leggings in pied de poule: Calliope
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Falabella Stella McCartney.
Accessories: Heart ring, Neckless with my name.

Ieri sera, per il compleanno di un mio amico, ho indossato un outfit che comprendeva due mie creazioni (disegnate e confezionate da me): giacca e pantaloni. Un outfit abbastanza semplice, ma molto fresco.

Last night, for the birthday of a friend of mine, I wore an outfit that included two of my creations (designed and packaged by me): jacket and pants. An outfit quite simple, but very cool.





Outfit:
Faux Fur: Zara
Jacket: My creation (By Francesca P.)
Blouse: Zara
Pants: My creation (By Francesca P.)
Socks: Calzedonia
Shoes: B&H Shoes
Bag: Falabella Stella McCartney.
Make-Up and Hair Style:
Mascara Le Volume de Chanel
Eye Liner Super Liner Blackbuster L'Oreal Paris
Lipstick: Rouge Allure Chanel
Hair style by me.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento