Translate

domenica 10 novembre 2013

Fashion Show.

Ieri sera è stato un sabato all'insegna della moda... infatti ho partecipato ad una sfilata organizzata dal mio corso di fashion design in una discoteca di San Marino.
In foto potrete vedere l'outfit indossato per l'occasione e le mie creazioni che hanno sfilato.
Buona giornata.


Last night was a Saturday in the name of fashion ... In fact, I attended a fashion show organized by my fashion design course at a nightclub in San Marino.
In the picture you can see the outfits worn for the occasion and my creations who marched.
Have a nice day.


Leather Jacket: Zara
Blusa: Zara
Leather skirt: Zara
Collant: Asos
Shoes: Lita Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Falabella Stella McCartney

My Make-up.

I and my friend Vale.

Gloria e Giulia: Models with my creations.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento