Translate

domenica 20 ottobre 2013

Outfits and not only.


Questo outfit l'ho indossato ieri sera.
This outfit I wore last night.
Body: American Apparel
Leather pants: Calzedonia
Shoes: Zara
Bag (not present in the photo): Speedy monogram Louis Vuitton.



Shoes: Zara

La moda come si sa gira, e questa stagione abbiamo il ritorno delle decolletè a punta, già presenti tra i modelli (pigalle) di Louboutin... 


Fashion as we know turns, and this season we have the return of pointed shoes with heel already present among the models (pigalle) by Louboutin.

My creation: questa maglia è una mia creazione, o meglio, un reinventare una maglietta che avevo ma che non indossavo spesso. Ecco come può cambiare una maglietta grazie ad una passamaneria.


My creation: this shirt is my own creation, or rather, a re-invent a shirt that I had but I did not wear it often. Here's how it can change a shirt thanks to a braid

Questo è parte dell'outfit di oggi.
This is part of today outfit.
Leather jacket: Zara
Dress with lace detail: Northland
Collant: Asos
Walker (customized by me)
Bag: Michael Kors.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento